Ireland’s only Specialist Surety & Bonds Intermediary
Surety Bonds is Ireland’s only specialist surety & bonds intermediary. The company was set up in 2012 to specialise solely in bonding, to introduce new markets for clients and to become a leading authority in bonding in Ireland. As surety specialists we represent a large selection of sureties (insurance companies who provide bonds) and the real benefit to the client is that they have access to them all, we help to fit our client and the needs of their principal with the right surety provider.
We are a sister company of Brady Insurance, a general insurance brokerage established in 1959, see www.bradyinsurance.ie for more information. Colm McGrath is the Managing Director of Surety Bonds, and we are based in the thriving town of Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim. Surety Bonds is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
The experience and expertise within the company helps reduce much of the hassle when obtaining bonds, as we deal with all regulated providers of bonds and financial guarantees. Given that not all providers will be interested in every enquiry, our knowledge allows us to target those companies and underwriters who we know will be interested in offering terms. This saves the client or broker valuable time and usually enables us to obtain terms quite speedily.
Surety Bonds is also proud to work with a wide network of insurance brokers, who avail of our assistance for their clients bonding requirements. We have been able to objectively assist them while not interfering with the established broker-client relationship.
Why Use Suretybonds.ie?
- Access to the whole surety market: Ireland, UK, EU & Internationally.
- An experienced surety team who can secure competitive terms in the market.
- Independent advice on different bond types and wordings to best tailor bonds according to the specific needs of the beneficiary.
- Extensive international expertise, including arranging cross-border surety facilities.
- Excellent relationships with other brokers & happy to work with clients existing broker on wholesale basis.
- Firm relationships with the surety providers; ensuring we can get deals done.