What is Residential Warranty?
A Residential Structural Warranty protects the property owner against defective construction. We provide specialist building warranty products to Developers, Contractors and Individuals for every kind of building project.
We have a wide range of structural warranty products to suit most types of development including New Home Warranty. We provide policies for;
- New Home – Developers
- Social Housing
- Commercial – Retail, Industrial, Medical & Leisure
- Office Block – we offer Decennial Liability
- Completed Housing
- Insolvency Practitioners & Receivers for developments which have been placed in receivership
Why get Residential Warranty?
- It secures the project owner against any sub-standard work or materials that may be discovered during the agreed Warranty Period following completion of the project.
Who requires Residential Warranty?
- Banks – as part of their mortgage requirements
- Engineering companies
- Commercial companies
Who is the beneficiary of Residential Warranty?
- Management Company’s
- House owners/ builders
To get started
- Complete the proposal form. Download here
- Last two years consolidated audited accounts
- Up-to-date management accounts
- Copy of planning permission
As every project is different, a client (and project) focused approach is required. At Surety Bonds, we match the cover and service options to meet the clients and individual project’s needs. Contact us today to discuss your project requirements with out team of specialists.
Our process is seamless and requires very little effort from you. As our client you will benefit from both our expertise, and our established relationships with global surety markets.
Why Choose Surety Bonds
Because customers benefit from our experience in the Global Bond Market.